Perbadanan PR1MA Malaysia was established under the PR1MA Act 2012 to plan, develop, construct and maintain high-quality housing with lifestyle concepts for middle-income households in key urban centres.
PR1MA homes come in various types and sizes within an integrated community; sensibly designed to suit different household needs. Priced between RM100,000 to RM400,000, you can now own a home that is well within your reach. Earmarked for development in key strategic urban areas nationwide, PR1MA is open to all Malaysians with a monthly household income between RM2,500 to RM10,000.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old at the time of the application.
- Open to Individuals or Families (husband and wife) with an average monthly household income of between RM2,500 – RM10,000
- Those who currently own no more than one property.
- Additional guidelines set-forth by states
PR1MA @ Kuching, Kuching (Kuching Utara)
PR1MA @ Matang, Kuching, Sarawak (Padawan)
For more information, please visit PERBADANAN PR1MA MALAYSIA @ http://www.pr1ma.my