Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Notice
This notice is issued pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) (“Privacy Notice”). It explains the type of data we collect or have collected and how we collect the data, the purposes of processing such data, the parties we disclose or have disclosed the data to and the choices available to you including how to access and correct such personal data.
Collection of Data
We may collect the following data from you via your contact details form on our website:
- Personal data including but not limited to your name, contacts, emails, etc.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, sms notification.
- Information that you provide for verification purpose such as email and mobile phone.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Acknowledgement & Consent
What do we do with your personal data
Your personal data may be used for:
- send information to you via email/sms from time to time about services offered by us or other entities associated to SarawakProjects.com or its partners
- profile and/or analyse you using and accessing the website and your pattern and manner of usage
- to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products, whether directly or through our partners or affiliates but for the sole purpose of fulfilling the functions above
- to research, develop, and improve SarawakProjects.com services
- to conduct research and development so that we can improve our service
- to obtain statistics and analyse the usage of SarawakProjects.com
- to inform users of updates , newsletters, surveys, & promotion related to SarawakProjects.com, which may be offered by our advertisers, partners or associates.
We will not, however, share any such personal data with other entities except for such entities that have been authorised to carry out specific services for the SarawakProjects.com, or for the execution of email/sms blast.
Disclosures of Personal Data
We may in the following situation disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- we may also disclose personal data if it is legally required to the relevant legal authority.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
- Partners, Affiliates & relevant third parties including but not limited to the following; online payment gateway, mapping service, analytical & statistical service, etc.
Protection of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is important to us. SarawakProjects.com will take reasonable care & precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data as no form of electronic transfer is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot responsible for any data loss, theft or misuse.
Change of Personal Data and Opt Out
At any point in time, should you wish to update your personal data or opt out from our email/sms/mailing list, you may submit such request to SarawakProjects.com via email: email@example.com